Subscribe to our emails
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery service is available across Australia. It will be carried out by a reputable courier or delivered direct by the supplier, eg. Electrolux.
In some cases, we will be able to unpack your new appliance, remove and take away all packaging and connect your appliance to existing utilities. We can also remove your old appliance if you require it and ensure it is recycle to minimise environmental impact. If we cannot provide this service, we will provide a drop off delivery service.
As we face many variables with installation we can only commit to an installation of laundry,
refrigeration and dishwashers where existing services are within reach of all supplied hoses and
power leads (standard 10amp plug only). Please consult with your relevant tradesperson for
installations requiring plumbing or electrical work.
If you live in a non-serviceable area and extra delivery costs are required, our team will contact you directly to discuss your options. If you have any questions or concerns about deliveries or installations, you should email email@example.com.
One thing we want to avoid is unforeseen variables when attempting to deliver appliances that result in additional costs. Please review the below checklist before placing your order so we can do our best to meet your needs and expectations. We reserve the right to charge for additional time and services required to make a delivery that fails to adhere to the below checklist.
- Verify dimensions – will your new appliance fit in the intended area?
- Check for obstacles along the path to the hook up location. Is the path clear? Will the appliance fit through the front door?
- Verify that an unloading zone is available within 7m of the home for parking and access.
- Verify that there is an elevator or less than 3 steps to get to the delivery location.
- You will be required to present your proof of purchase and photo ID upon delivery.
- Inspect your new appliance for any visible damage. Notify the delivery driver of any damage at time of hook up.
- Verify that plumbing is in working order. Old taps that aren't in frequent use tend to leak when turned on, this is not a fault of the appliance.
- Any old items we remove must NOT be larger (size and weight) than the new appliance being delivered.
- Delivery drivers are NOT qualified to install fridges with ice makers. Please arrange for a qualified plumber to install the ice maker.
- Dryer brackets may need to be moved to cater to modern appliance sizes. This is not included in our door-2-door delivery price.
- We do NOT carry bulky items up spiral staircases. We will bring the appliance inside, up to the bottom of the staircase.